- March 20, 2019
- Posted by: admin
GIL Automation is a leader in Earthing systems/ full lightning protection systems in accordance with IEC62305 or NFPA requirements.
We can design and install a range of specialist earthing systems as required for:
- Sub Stations,
- Data Centers/Server Room,
- Telecom Installations,
- Static Earthing,
- Oil&Gas facilities etc.
We offer comprehensive, customised solutions for any phase of the project, including the following services:
- Site Survey/Risk Assesment: GIL provides onsite risk assessment of earthing system in accordance with IEC62305 requirements.
- Project design that provides solutions for full protection against lightning in accordance with the IEC62305 and NFPA requirements, is the most suited to your needs and is in accordance with the legislation in force.
- Lightning Protection System Installation: All installations comply to IEC 62305 code of practices. Safe access and methods of work along with client satisfaction are our prime objectives. Detailed Risk and Method statements are provided to clients prior to site commencement. Our installers are trained to provide neat inconspicuous installations while maintaining maximum function.
- Lightning protection systems Annual Test & Inspection: To comply with IEC62305, lightning protection systems require to be tested and certified annually. GIL can carry out this service on request – including testing of individual earth electrodes, continuity testing and overall system testing.
- Lightning Protection Systems Maintenance & Repair: For the lightning protection system to function as designed in the event of a lightning strike, it is essential that the system is maintained and kept in good order. GIL can provide full up-grades to IEC 62305. We also provide soil resistivity testing.
- Surge Protection / ESP (Electronic System Protection): We are a reliable supplier / installer of surge and lightning arrestors required to all IEC 62305 systems to protect internal electric / electronic communication, surveillance and alarm systems from secondary effects of lightning strike.
Please contact us today for your earthing/lightning protection system requirements. We will be glad to meet your requirements.