- April 1, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Simply put…We know Automation
We have thorough understanding of the diversity and dynamics of project execution and outsourcing across different regions of the world. We understand what local content mean across each country and have localized our operations.
In summary, here are 10 reasons why you don’t have to look beyond GIL Automation as your preferred Automation Partner.
- Rich Experiences in Automation, Instrumentation, Controls, Electrical and Safety systems across diverse industries.
- One stop Shop – End to End Automation services right from Systems Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning/Startup, Documentation, Operations and maintenance services. With GIL you can deliver turnkey projects across multiple sites
- Time tested outsourcing mode, well proven project delivery track record. We have delivered several Automation related projects onshore, offshore and international. We have met strict delivery terms of quality, cost and lead time.
- Multivendor Technical Alliances and Extensive experience with global leading Automation vendors, EPC contractors and Process Consultants working across different countries.
- Platform Independent PLC, SCADA, DCS, MES Engineering Services assuring you cost competitiveness. We focus on our client interest ALWAYS.
- International Operations with key focus on emerging markets and oil & gas countries. Primary location in Houston with flexibility to mobilize Engineers within short notice.
- Geographically Flexible team of 100+ highly skilled Automation resources. We are close to project sites than any other.
- Confidentiality of your process, information and systems. Our engineers work as your engineers on site. For our OEM solutions, We commit to Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and non-compete conditions (NC) on outsourced projects.
- Strong Financial standing. Highly Responsive & Committed Management Team.
- Uninterrupted Post Delivery Support (24X7). We are here for good. We have flexible and customer friendly approach to meet changing needs.